MW0JZE has been making the G3TXQ Hexbeam for almost 5 years and in that time he has been continuously improving the design. MW0JZE is a keen DX’er and has done many IOTA/Field day events along with the 4W6A DX-pedition to Timor Leste in 2011. All his experience has been called upon while designing a quick to install robust reliable antenna which Amateur radio operators are now using across the world with fantastic results.
Some of the Hexbeams features are:
- 6 bands: 20m - 6m
- Full size 2 Elements on each band
- No lossy traps or coils
- Bespoke HIGH power wire elements for CW/Data modes
- Unique MW0JZE Designed Air Coaxial Center-post
- No Tuner Needed
- Approx. 1 hour assembly time for one person
- Ideal for portable events, IOTA’s and DX-Peds
- Robust enough to be installed as a permanent station
Dont just take our word for it, check out some of the feedback on Eham
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL HEXBEAMS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CAN INCURE A LEAD TIME.
ON PLACING AN ORDER YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF AN APPROXIMATE DELIVERY DATE.
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER VIA THE DETAILS ON THE CONTACT PAGE